We are happy to announce that we now offer DIYs & Workshop classes at Costar. Cultivate your creative with us!
Why it’s ADVANTAGEOUS and BENEFICIAL to do your DIYs and Workshops with us:
- 10% off materials / purchases
- Creative flexibility with our vast amount of unique store inventory. You’ll have everything you might need.
- Choose the best looking & healthiest plants from our store.
- Leave the mess with us, just take home your creation.
- Insider tips & guidance
- More private setting, compare to larger scale classes.
Book you workshop today!
If you want to do a specific style or design, just ask us. Show us a photo of what you like, and we’ll help you make it.
- You can choose to upgrade or change your pottery / design. Just pay the price differential if there is.
- You can select your own plants.
F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What’s the difference between Free-building & the Workshops? A: Free-building is more on you using our facility and materials to create your own style/design with minimal guidance. Workshops are more like classes with set designs to be created. Materials that will be used for the class will be provided
Q: How long do the classes last? A: It takes around 1 hour for both DIY & Workshop classes. Although you will be provided ample time if required.
Q: What do we wear? A: Creating your own terrariums is a beautiful mess. We will provide aprons, but we recommend wearing something you wouldn’t mind getting dirt on- just in case!
Q: Is there an age restriction? A: 18+ for the Freebuilding & Workshop. But it is possible for kids age 8+ to attend with parental supervision. Great for family bonding.
Q: Is there parking in the premises? A: There are metered parking along S. San Pedro St. where we are located. There are free 2 hour parking along Crocker St. between 7th and 8th St. And there are parking structures nearby for around $7-$9 daily flat rate. Uber / Lyft are ideal. *Consider the area where you are parking, and park at your own risk.